200 series Vacuuming drawer 200 series Glass front in Gaggenau Metallic Width 60 cm, Height 14 cm
- Vacuuming for sous-vide cooking.
- Vacuuming for fast marinating and flavouring.
- Vacuuming for extended storage.
- Vacuuming of vacuuming containers outside the chamber.
- Vacuuming of liquids in bottles outside the chamber.
- Touch key operation.
- Net volume 7 litres.
- Capacity load max. 10 kg.
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 240 mm x L 350 mm.
- 3 heat-sealing levels for different strengths of bag material.
- Sealing bar, non-stick coating, removable.
- Safety glass cover, opens automatically after vacuuming.
- Raised vacuuming platform, 44 mm, deployable.
- Utility space in vacuuming chamber, W 210 mm x L 275 mm.
- Membrane for avoiding reflow of liquids during vacuuming outside the chamber.
- Drying programme for vacuuming pump.
- Warning function.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance front and furniture panel of min. 5 mm.
- The panel surface of the appliance extends 21 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Installation of BS/BM/CM directly above DV in 59 cm niche without intermediate floor.
- Built-in under worktop or in single niche.
- The socket can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total connected load 0.32 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m with plug.